The CanJam "where are you now" thread

The Monkey

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've already started to drink the leftover beer and I'm listening to Doug's SFI's. I'm going to question Tyll's measurements as these aren't that bad once you get the correct fit. Either that or the Alo Rx shits all over the Headroom amp... :D

Thanks for a great time over the weekend. :)

I am at the airport hoping my flight makes it out and arrives at the specified destination based upon all the storm activity I am supposed to fly through.

Another great CanJam though I listened to practically nothing and missed a lot of the after-hours fun. The Chicago team did great.

Just pulled in. I couldn't imagine a better bunch to hang with. You guys are the best. Hope each makes it home safely and look forward to the next time we all meet.

Mucho thanks to all the Chicago team for putting this together and all that you do. Had a great time.

Thx again Chris.

In O'Hare and about to board. Another fantastic meet from what I can recall. Thanks and congrats to Jim and the whole Chicago team for pulling off such a successful meet.

Happy to see and meet so many folks and sorry to have missed others in the fray or because they couldn't make it this time. Looking forward to the next one!