What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

web.jpg?ver=12994788890001

Great picture Al!

I'll have to add the Monte Carlo Cocktail to the list to try, it looks good (although I do really like the Old Pal so I am not sure will beat it :lol: )

Today I got a nice little package full of Awesomeness from Mike the ThreeFloydsZealot :).

b3QDz.jpg

yYx55.jpg

The glasses are even nicer looking in person that in the picture! Thanks Mike.

I didn't have a cold FFF beers to pour so I had to make do with a Dale's Pale Ale. :(

0DEF0.jpg

Cannot wait to try the Behemoth.

Now I am sipping some Metaxa Grand Fine while trying to finish up work for the day.

Flat12 King Cake Brew/Krewe of 12 Ale..a few ingredients include: brown sugar, white sugar, honey, vanilla, almond, pecans…that’s a start...also had some King Cake...didn't get the piece with the baby...

Tyranena Shaggin' in the Wood Bourbon Barrel-Aged Scotch Ale...they age 70% of it...the rest is regular Scotch Ale...lotta flavors...vanilla, oak, caramel & toffee...

& um...Victory Storm King Imperial Stout...

sort of an off-week as far as new releases here...next week should be better...have at least one package coming in...

Cocktail al la Louisiane

0.75 oz rye

0.75 oz Italian vermouth

0.75 oz Benedicine

2 dashes of Peychaud's

Rise of Absinthe

Rinse glass in absinthe, discard. Stir remaining elements for 1 minutes with ice. Strain and garnish with a brandied cherry.

There you go. Jealous now.

Edited by Voltron