What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Temperature hit 91 degrees today so that means 2009 Peter Michael L Apres Midi.

2004-front.jpg?scaled&width=236&height=300

Goes awesome with this tripple cream Bergenost cheese and the sunset. Sauvignon blanc FTMFW!

Cheers to Dinny, momma Dinny, little monkey and the Disneyland crew................

Edited by Augsburger

Reserva always is moar better.
No doubt...still had to try it to know for sure -- the difference in price was only a couple dolla. Sometimes "not as good" is still "acceptable". And this certainly is drinkable -- I'll finish the bottle. It's fruitier, so someone who likes fruitier may prefer it. It...just...me personally I won't get any more.

On deck: the Privada.

Now enjoying very much a glass of Barrel Aged 2009 Bolita Brown Double Nut Brown Ale and toasting Young Matt who sent it to me last year. Thanks Matty! Also toasting Dinny on his trip to the Cigar City state, and the good health of our extended HC family. Cheers!

18056ae2-2702-a1e8.jpg

18056ae2-2711-2ac4.jpg

Now enjoying very much a glass of Barrel Aged 2009 Bolita Brown Double Nut Brown Ale and toasting Young Matt who sent it to me last year. Thanks Matty! Also toasting Dinny on his trip to the Cigar City state, and the good health of our extended HC family. Cheers!

Looks yummy Al!

Tried a very small Manhattan with VW Rye.....so much better than an Eagle Rare Manhattan but I can afford to use the VW for a cocktail. Cheers!

Looks yummy Al!

Tried a very small Manhattan with VW Rye.....so much better than an Eagle Rare Manhattan but I can afford to use the VW for a cocktail. Cheers!

It is remarkably yummy, Raffy! I think this beer is so much his style that Dusty would jizz after one sip! :peter:

The Van Winkle Family Reserve Rye is hard to beat. I'm going to line up Saz18, Thos. Handy, and VW and see which i like the most. They are different animals to some extent though, so variety is good regardless. :P

Edited by Voltron

Del Rio

1.5oz blanco tequila

.75oz St. Germaine elderflower

.75oz manzanilla sherry

3 dashes orange angostura bitters

Stir with ice and strain into chilled glass. Peel of grapefruit squeezed on top and dropped in. (Regan's orange bitters and lemon peel substituted)

18056ae2-6147-d20d.jpg

Edited by Voltron

2Bros North-Wind then Tyranena Dirty Old Man Imperial Rye Porter Aged in Rye Whiskey Barrels...part of their Brewers Gone Wild! series of big, bold, ballsy beers...heh...pleasant but not challenging...i'm a sucker for rye, but i probably won't bother with this after the 4-pack...