What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Stillwater Existent

Stillwater%20existent.jpg?derivative=medium&source=web.jpg&type=medium&ver=13034267570001

Just got a bottle last night. How is it?

As for me, I just had a meeting at my house/construction zone in SF that experienced a great deal of water damage from rain last night because the roof is opened up and the interior courtyard had been ripped out due to pre-existing leaks. Quite unexpectedly they had to rip off the beautiful plaster walls in our hall and bedroom that had survived for 80 years. The contractor is eating the cost but fucked up nonetheless. :palm:

This drove me to drink so I stopped at Marin Brewing Company for an Orange & Black brewed in honor of the world champion San Francisco Giants.

That is fucked up Al!

It has been a tough week, but it time for me to get my priorities straight so it is back to Anvil.

Japanese

2 ounces cognac

1/2 ounce orgeat syrup (sub almond syrup)

3 dashes aromatic bitters

Pretty nice but I may have put a little too much bitters.

Jy448.jpg

Sorry to hear this Al, legacy plaster walls are design and architectural treasures ( is that grammatically correct?). that sucks, drink up and tomorrow will be better. Well maybe anyway.... I will toast you with some Sangiovese which is Italian and in Italy they have a lot of plaster walls so this all fits in a karmic sort of way.

Edit* spellcheck recommends replacing "sangiovese" with "hangover"----WTF?

the Expanding Man- that martini picture is awesome!

Edited by Augsburger