What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Random Merlot='07 stags leap. Allison wanted a red. She was on the couch with the third glass, taking the picture.

Dan, undershirt, not t-shirt. It's too hot here and I have not turned the air conditioning on yet.

Fitz, you knew this was heading torwards watching underworld on bluray? Oh you are good at predicting the future if that is what you saw coming.

Not yet. We are staying in St. Charles this weekend for a soccer tournament so I am lobbying hard.

I like the look of that drink Al. How is the North Shore aquavit? It is readily available around here.

That stinger image is awesome Shelly, even if the actual drink is less so.

Edited by morphsci

Not yet. We are staying in St. Charles this weekend for a soccer tournament so I am lobbying hard.

I like the look of that drink Al. How is the North Shore aquavit? It is readily available around here.

That stinger image is awesome Shelly, even if the actual drink is less so.

I don't know aquavit at all, so I cannot really compare it to anything. I plan to get a bottle of Alborg for comparison at some point, but for now I can say I really enjoy the North Shore version of it. The RR cocktail with Noilly Prat had more martini bite to it but the Dolin Dry was very tasty as well. Give it a shot sometime. I love the Stork Club cocktail book where I found the recipe, so if you ever see one at a vintage shop you should snag it.

And I agree the Stinger pic is a beaut.

Edited by Voltron