What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Not Life & Limb

Not Bitches Brew

Got a taste of Hellhound on mah Ale -- I like it, might be my favorite hoppy beer yet, more than My Antonia

Sent from mah Droid

Fuckin' figures.

I picked up a bottle of Hellhound on Thursday and opened it tonight, and don't really see what the fuss is all about.

I had a bottle of hellhound last night. It was pretty good, the best thing was that it was pleasing and very drinkable.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's bad at all, and drinkability is definitely way high, especially for a double IPA. I'm just not finding anything particularly memorable about it, at least not enough to justify the cost of it.

My comment was more an observation about how me and dusty almost never agree on anything beer. :P

Edited by Fitz

Fuckin' figures.

I picked up a bottle of Hellhound on Thursday and opened it tonight, and don't really see what the fuss is all about.

Yeah, I can see you not liking it -- I think the lemon zest or whatever actually smooths out some of the hoppiness.

Also: :)

enjoying the hell outta Dark Side...would be great paired with something salty...considering opening a tin of sardines...
I'm glad you liked it.
There was a keg version and a bottle version of life & limb tho. The keg didn't have the birch syrup added because the kegs were force carbonated.
Wait, what? Then what's the point? I mean, first of all, I understand what you're saying, it'd be like trying to carbonate molasses or...well, syrup, but...isn't the point of sugars in your beer for the yeast to eat? Wouldn't that make it an entirely different beer?
i'm having a Hellhound...
Ah, so you got some? So I can take it off my list?