What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

nice... seems that one could lay down for a long time as well

I have a few stashed Mikey so I am having one per year of these to evaluate how well they age in the bottle. And yes this puppy could and would taste very nice in twelve years, if I can resist the temptation. I also have a case of the well received 2006 Cardinale which will sit for another five years before I start sampling.

had some great wine at Emily's birthday dinner, last night. Vieux Telegraphe “La Crau” Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2008 and Saint Gayan Rasteau Cotes-du-Rhone 2007. now having the remnants of a spooky cocktail: a blue raspberry halloween mix from Target, with fresh squeezed key lime, turbinado sugar, club soda and vodka. not terrible.

Bday dinner sounds like it was nice. Spooky cocktail sounds creepy to me...

killed another one of these with green curry chicken...

too lazy to take another picture tonight

Star Lane 2009 Sauv Blanc

Good thing those were on sale. wink.png

Edited by Voltron

Nice Greg, Mikey, Dan, Jacob, Al, and Mike.

Cocktail hour! Mandarin Napoleon Sidecars with our very own lemons.

1805639f-f9ad-b486.jpg

Very nice and different from the Cointreau variety.

I went to the store to get some Mandarine Napoleon and Creole and they were all out of both! ranting.gif

Right now I am having some bourbon with my sweet vermouth. ;)

1 oz Vya sweet vermouth

1 oz Blanton's bourbon

1 dash Fee Bros Whiskey Barrel Aged bitters

I really like the Vya sweet vermouth. Drinking it straight, I like it more than the Cocchi Vermouth di Torino.

Edited by shellylh

had some great wine at Emily's birthday dinner, last night. Vieux Telegraphe “La Crau” Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2008 and Saint Gayan Rasteau Cotes-du-Rhone 2007. now having the remnants of a spooky cocktail: a blue raspberry halloween mix from Target, with fresh squeezed key lime, turbinado sugar, club soda and vodka. not terrible.

Sounds nice! Happy Birthday, Emily!