slower forum

Knuckledragger

The mother of all ethnic jokes:

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several Americans (including a Southerner, a New Englander, and a Californian) an Argentinean, a Dane, an Australian, a Slovakian, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan, a Frenchman, a New Zealander, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Guatemalan, a Colombian, a Pakistani, a Malaysian, a Croatian, a Uzbek, a Cypriot, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Chinese, a Sri Lankan, a Lebanese, a Cayman Islander, a Ugandan, a Vietnamese, a Korean, a Uruguayan, a Czech, an Icelander, a Mexican, a Finn, a Honduran, a Panamanian, an Andorran, an Israeli, a Venezuelan, a Fijian, a Peruvian, an Estonian, a Brazilian, a Portuguese, a Liechtensteiner, a Mongolian, a Hungarian, a Canadian, a Moldovan, a Haitian, a Norfolk Islander, a Macedonian, a Bolivian, a Cook Islander, a Tajikistani, a Samoan, an Armenian, an Aruban, an Albanian, a Greenlander, a Micronesian, a Virgin Islander, a Georgian, a Bahaman, a Belarusian, a Cuban, a Tongan, a Cambodian, a Qatari, an Azerbaijani, a Romanian, a Chilean, a Kyrgyzstani, a Jamaican, a Filipino, a Ukrainian, a Dutchman, an Ecuadorian, a Costa Rican, a Swede, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Belgian, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian and 47 Africans all from different African countries all walk into a fine restaurant...

The maître d' scrutinizes the group one by one, and bars their entrance saying, "Sorry, you can't come in here without a Thai."

I am a pretty open minded guy, different strokes for different folks, whatever floats your boat and all that.......

But seriously....... how can gay men not love the boobies?!?

Better question is why straight men are so obsessed with fat jiggling around. unsure.png

I most definitely don't speak Russian, but the second word on the bottom sentence is Koralev, and the next word is to do with Cosmo(naut, or something). So it refers to Sergei Koralev, they guy who designed the USSR rockets that competed with the US in the space race in the 50's and 60's. On the top line is a word that is something to do with ModeI, so I suspect it is for a model or toy that is based on some early test rocket of Koralev's.

That all seems pretty anal - for which I don't apologise wink.png

The passage says- "From student's/pupil's models to space ships." Basically it's a soviet mural telling how great was their education system. And in some aspects it sure as hell was great.

The passage says- "From student's/pupil's models to space ships." Basically it's a soviet mural telling how great was their education system. And in some aspects it sure as hell was great.

Well - that all goes to show that I know Jack shit about Russian! I did warn you guys - and thanks to our Latvian for putting me right.

Don't mention it! When I was younger knowing Russian often meant not getting your nose broken, at least no right away. Tomorrow we are having a country wide referendum on whether Russian should be an official second language. Even theoretically there isn't enough Russians in Latvia to make that happen but still it's a good way troll Latvian nationalists.

Not easy having a society made from two ethnic groups who used to be in war with each other. Both of my grand-grand fathers fell in war- one as a red army strelet, other- a Nazi Germany legionary. My grand-grand mother was sentenced for 25 years in Siberia because she gave food to Latvian guerrillas but got back after 3 because Stalin kicked the bucket. She forgave the soviets everything because that's the only way one can keep humanity in a situation like this. Unfortunately there's plenty of people around who will take their hatred in the grave. Good to know that time is on my side here.

P.S. Never buy any soviet hi-fi equipment, it was all crap (no QC whatsoever) compared to what's made today. The only thing worth buying may be tubes and military electric components.