November 8, 201213 yr comment_544533 (squints) Why is it fucsia? I'm guessing that was the original sticker peel (and they occasionally print). Report
November 8, 201213 yr comment_544542 I've got an original pressing (I think I bought it with my allowance!) and it is indeed fuchsia. Probably a hangover from his greeting card days. Report
November 8, 201213 yr comment_544547 Holy cow, I can't believe I've lived this long over all the rocks* and never seen this. I'm so used to it being yellow. * I.E. not under a rock. Report
November 8, 201213 yr comment_544555 Bernard Hermann/Elmer Bernstein — Cape Fear Truly one of the greats. Report
November 8, 201213 yr comment_544598 Holy cow, I can't believe I've lived this long over all the rocks* and never seen this. I'm so used to it being yellow. * I.E. not under a rock. Oh yeah,.. the peal is yellow. Report
November 8, 201213 yr comment_544608 I.E. the outer sleeve? Ah, I see now... Me: The Real Tuesday Weld, The Last Werewolf soundtrack -- wow, this is really different than everything else he's done. Gonna have to put it off in lieu of instrumental stuff while I'm at work. Report
November 9, 201213 yr comment_544683 Philip Glass & Lavina Meijer - 2012 - Metamorphosis - The Hours Report
November 9, 201213 yr comment_544787 back to Elfenstaub -- so totally digging this, it's the type of music I associate with Knucks DJing. That reminds me, I need to remember to listen if he's DJing tonight. Report
November 10, 201213 yr comment_544887 Red Sparrowes, The Fear is Excruciating, but Therein Lies the Answer Report
November 10, 201213 yr comment_544949 Deftones, Koi No Yokan Was: How to Destroy Angels, An Omen EP Report
November 11, 201213 yr comment_545117 Accept - Balls to the Walll. When metal was metal. Bonus Robert Mapplethorpe album artwork., Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.