November 12, 201213 yr comment_545481 Paul Mc Ram Mono Lp needledrop, now if I could only get my new audio editor software to behave and or be intuitive Report
November 13, 201213 yr comment_545689 Maximum middle age boner. Ooh yeah. Edited November 13, 201213 yr by Hopstretch Report
November 13, 201213 yr comment_545690 I need to see a St. Sanders "...shreds" version of that video. Also: See description, lollers. Report
November 13, 201213 yr Author comment_545737 Maximum middle age boner. Ooh yeah. The band I managed got to open for The Bangles at the Keystone Berkeley in the early/mid-80s (because my brother was the booking manager). I got to meet all of the girls, which was pretty boner-worthy, but I was more fixated on Micki Steele at the time. Report
November 14, 201213 yr comment_545782 Bauhaus - In the Flat Field Edited November 14, 201213 yr by johnwmclean Report
November 15, 201213 yr comment_545991 david bowie - earthling i always liked the single with reznor, and never put it together that he had an entire electronic album. i was reading comments the other day from one of the mixers, he basically said this brings the bass. i concur. Report
November 15, 201213 yr comment_546027 Isis, Temporal, SGNL>05, Live VI - 11/16/2007, Live V 07.23.06, Live IV (2001-2005), Live III 12.17.04, Live II 03.19.03, Live I 09.23.03, Wavering Radiant, In the Absence of Truth, Panopticon, Oceanic, Celestial, The Red Sea, Not in Rivers, But in Drops, Holy Tears, and then In the Fishtank 14 with Aerogramme. Not necessarily in that order. I do so love post-metal/post-apocalyptic-stoner-grunge-sludge/whatever this is/Isis. Report
November 15, 201213 yr comment_546049 I listened to the Oceanic/Panopticon combo yesterday. Those two in particular are damn-near perfect. Report
November 15, 201213 yr comment_546063 I listened to the Oceanic/Panopticon combo yesterday. Those two in particular are damn-near perfect.Did you ever check out Neurosis' The Eye of Every Storm? That one, in particular, not necessarily anything else by them. Report
November 15, 201213 yr comment_546081 johnwmclean, great selection of older alternative! Some of my favorite stuff growing up..... I am listening to William Shatner's Seeking Major Tom, it's...priceline-less Edited November 15, 201213 yr by skullguise Report
November 15, 201213 yr comment_546082 Did you ever check out Neurosis' The Eye of Every Storm? That one, in particular, not necessarily anything else by them. I haven't... Thanks for the recommendation. Been in a bit of a rut lately. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.