Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

Before...

NG8XrpO.jpg

 

 

New Feedbands Release Coo Coo Birds

z47E6x5.jpg

 

In color....
yiDozng.jpg

 

Now...
XkyqP4p.jpg

 

 

Got to test out the new phono stage..  :)

Following Mikey, some Tom Tom Club this morning.

Posted Image

ml3G6q6.jpg

Motorhead - No Remorse. I'm listening to a vinyl rip of the original 1984 pressing, as every CD version I've ever heard of this release has had something wrong with it.

That youtube link has a bunch of dead air between each track.  Use the anchors in the notes section.

I still haven't heard the whole thing, apparently there is a link for a 2nd disc.

  • Author

^Like.

 

Too bad this isn't new material (post-2003 B sides and outtakes), but giving a listen anyway:

 

the-third-eye-centre.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.