September 18, 201313 yr comment_599682 I wanted to post an album image that was black and white, but Oh Land just posted that one can stream her entire new album on NY Times, so...there I go: Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_599717 Keane -- Strangeland You've got nothing to hide, you can't change who you really are. You can get a big house and a faster car. You can run away, boy, but you won't ... go ... far. Report
September 19, 201313 yr comment_599817 New SPC ECO (ex-Curve, RIYL Curve) album, Sirens and Satellites Report
September 19, 201313 yr comment_599905 Just got Universal Radio in my head and couldn't get it out, so had to have a fix Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_599942 I'm not listening yet, but I figured a few other people are going to want to know: Neko Case on World Cafe Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_599951 Rickie Lee Jones - Pirates Its not often that I hear something that makes me sit up in my chair and take notice, but when "We Belong Together" came on I was wow'ed. Its one of those songs you just have to play again right away. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNgSb1TGGcQ Christgau gives the album a C+ which I think is insane. To his credit he says: " In short, she writes and sings and composes as if she has something to hide. From herself, most likely" I agree with him, I just dont see it as a negative the same way he does. Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_599961 Lorde -- The Love Club First thing iTunes Radio has sold me, about 20 seconds into first hearing "Royals." Report
September 20, 201313 yr Author comment_599964 They got their hooks into you that fast?! You're doomed. Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_600002 On the plus side, the EP kicks ass. So the system works! Report
September 23, 201313 yr comment_600382 I did, thanks! Gonna crank this all day today. The Clash -- Sound System (Box Set) Report
September 24, 201313 yr comment_600460 Radiohead - Kid A still as good as ever At least once a week for me. Listening to this one now - been years - was from my wife's collection. Really great album, though might not appeal to all the dudes. Don't hold her newer stuff against her, I am sure she had to pay the bills at some point (anything after "white chocolate space egg"). Report
September 24, 201313 yr comment_600537 Love this, thanks en480c4! In my queue as well, once I get some sit-down time at work..... Report
September 24, 201313 yr comment_600542 I haven't listened yet... It's taken me all day to get to the last track on the CHVRCHES album, which is fantastic! Report
September 24, 201313 yr comment_600555 Oh Land, Wishbone Yes, I wish to bone her. OH COME ON, IT'S JUST SITTING THERE. Report
September 25, 201313 yr comment_600607 Love this, thanks en480c4! Oh, I didn't know about this. Thanks! Currently listening to Everything But the Girl - Temperamental Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.