Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you listening to Part the Third

Featured Replies

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

  • It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

  • Knuckledragger
    Knuckledragger

    I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

Posted Images

  • Author

Me too.  A lot, really.  Hard to classify genre or style because it is quite eclectic but still distinctive.

Fink, Perfect Darkness -- really cool Hit & Miss find (har har) -- sparse, dark, organic, like Cowboy Junkies Trinity Sessions with more electricity (and less binaural) and a male vocalist

 

There's going to be a lot of these, I liked what I heard of Gram Rabbit, and fully intend to revisit PJ Harvey and listen to the unofficial "H&M soundtrack" playlist.  Still need to know what was playing when she was dancing around her city loft with a concussion in episode 6 (~10:10 if anyone wants to go take a listen).

Had some good "in office, not in meetings" time so far this week:

 

Lou Reed - Rock And Roll Animal

Jesca Hoop - The House That Jack Built

Happy Rhodes - Warpaint and Ecto

Enya - The Celts

The Fall - The A-Sides

 

Got a lot done to some great music!

  • Author

It takes a Spaniard to find the NPR stream!  Now listening to Neko.  Thanks Antonio.  :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.