December 26, 201411 yr comment_665799 Awesome. Thanks! Listening to 8.19 now. Not what I expected at all. Cool stuff. Report
December 29, 201411 yr comment_666114 I can't stop listening to Solstafir's Otta. RIYL a harder, proggier Sigur Ros. Report
December 30, 201411 yr comment_666195 Darwin soundtrack, by Michael Brook. Free download from his website. Movie preview Report
January 4, 201511 yr comment_667052 Really enjoying this local (SF Bay Area)band Heard about 'em here; http://www.themortonreport.com/entertainment/music/new-music-for-old-people-the-25-most-appreciated-tracks-of-2014/ I love the song Kooper linked "She Knows My Name"! Report
January 5, 201511 yr comment_667131 Bad case of the Monday's today. This is a very effective sedative right now. Quadro Nuevo - In Concert Report
January 7, 201511 yr comment_667319 Some crickets sloooowed down.https://soundcloud.com/acornavi/jim-wilson-crickets-audio Report
January 7, 201511 yr comment_667364 What? Another fantasy gone. Edited January 7, 201511 yr by blessingx Report
January 7, 201511 yr comment_667367 I'm acerbic, not sadistic. Me: Gov't Mule, Dark Side of the Mule (Gov't Mule playing Pink Floyd -- it's extremely faithful). Report
January 7, 201511 yr comment_667444 ^^^ Funny, I was listening to Birds Fly from their first album 2 days ago..... Report
January 7, 201511 yr comment_667447 I love that mere years ago the world was innocent enough to have an album cover like that. Report
January 8, 201511 yr comment_667498 Nice....I love some of the "live" videos, there's a great one with the two of them lip-synching. Shane is so soused he can barely open his mouth or hit the keys..... Report
January 9, 201511 yr comment_667762 An homage to the Charlie Hebdo victims, by 150 musicians in London https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh0_X2hvMhY Report
January 12, 201511 yr comment_668038 Sleater-Kinney's reunion album, 'No Cities To Love', on NPRs first listen. http://www.npr.org/2015/01/11/376085344/first-listen-sleater-kinney-no-cities-to-love Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.