November 7, 20205 yr comment_842025 LES SIÈCLES, FRANÇOIS-XAVIER ROTH Sur instruments d’époque / On period instruments Report
November 9, 20205 yr comment_842224 Older album of Lissie doing covers. I dig it. Lissie - Covered up with Flowers Report
November 11, 20205 yr comment_842389 This is some demented shit, I don't even know how I feel about it yet, and I'm infamous for liking demented shit. https://cybereality90.bandcamp.com/album/v-i-r-t-u-a-l-r-e-s-o-r-t Report
November 12, 20205 yr comment_842586 Got this spinning on the turntable behind me. We're on track 3, 'Щит и меч (Shield and Sword),' at the moment. Report
November 13, 20205 yr comment_842652 Listening to this excellent synthwave album at the moment. Perturbator - New Model Report
November 14, 20205 yr comment_842768 Was: Neurosis, Eye of Every Storm Is: Gorillaz, Song Machine, Season One:Strange Timez Later: Windhand live stream wth am I doing with my life? Report
November 17, 20205 yr comment_842938 New Acca-dacca isn't half bad. This won't stand up there with their classics, but it is quite listenable! AC/DC - Power Up Report
November 18, 20205 yr comment_843022 Tortoise mmm...vibraphone and xylophone and electric bass and... Report
November 19, 20205 yr comment_843156 Hi all. Long time, no post. Had to make sure I shared this... I know I posted the video of "Control" by A. A. Williams a ways back. Well, her first proper release is out and... Holy. Hell. A. A. Williams - Forever Blue Other than that, I've been obsessed with Deafheaven. I was reading end of decade Best-Of lists and Sunbather was listed. Hard to believe an album from 2013 can hit me so hard, but I've listened to that and Roads to Judah so much over the last year, it's probably unhealthy. "Tunnel of Trees" and "The Pecan Tree" fucking wreck me. Edited November 19, 20205 yr by en480c4 Report
November 19, 20205 yr comment_843157 Ian, good to see/hear from you! Formatting was weird on that post, but knowing the music you like, will definitely check out AA Williams! Hope you and family are all well, safe, and happy! Report
November 19, 20205 yr comment_843158 I definitely screwed up the formatting... Think I fixed it. Everyone's doing well... Hope you're holding up well, too. Report
November 19, 20205 yr comment_843189 On 11/14/2020 at 3:32 PM, Dusty Chalk said: Later: Windhand live stream i partook in the live stream as well... really liked it. ended up purchasing the digital download too, can't wait for it to fully-release. Report
November 22, 20205 yr comment_843498 Blue Lines – Massive Attack Referencing the Sony Boodo Khan headphones Heart Still Beating – Roxy Music Edited November 22, 20205 yr by HiWire Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.