And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

...but you kept? What? I was never very good at biology. White blood cells? Plaque?

This is my interpretation (but I am no expert). They take one whole unit of red blood cells and two to three units of plasma (two to three times what they would get when they took whole blood) and they give you back your platelets along with some saline solution (my least favorite part... cold in your veins isn't fun). Since I have O- blood, it would be best if I could give double red blood cells but I am not tall enough (but I could maybe do this if I went to one of the blood centers instead of a drive).

Old Town so far but I am heading farther out now by the Van Dorn stop Cameron Station, I think, to look at Townhomes.

Rowhouses in the local parlance smile.png

Cameron station is pretty nice but not very central and Duke St can be a bitch of a commute during rush hour.

Edited by Dreadhead

Rowhouses in the local parlance smile.png

Cameron station is pretty nice but not very central and Duke St can be a bitch of a commute during rush hour.

I was actually just intending to take the blue Line right to my office and avoid driving altogether.

I was actually just intending to take the blue Line right to my office and avoid driving altogether.

Well that would work well. They have a commuter bus to the Van Dorn I believe. My wife takes Metro but I drive (because of location etc it saves about 30min each way for me).

Edited by Dreadhead

plain pop-tarts of frosted generic. best i can do.

Knowing you, you'll roll your own pastry dough with 15 year old starter, crush fresh local fruit with the best cane sugar, find the best pop tart bakery pan, bake it to the flakiest perfection, then frost it with homemade frosting made with fresh country shortening and hand churned butter.