And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Reminds me of one of my coworkers (soon to be former), who I have seen walk into a meeting at a client's site, and take his belt off as he is walking through the door. Not isolated incident either.

I totally get it. When I was new at my last unit I would bring a baseball bat into our meetings. Strangely enough nobody messed with me.

^This! smile.png

Last night I drank beer, not too much but enough to get my beer allergies on overdrive. Then I got to put up with a stuffy head and congestion all evening and woke up to a horrible congestion headache. It is almost gone now but I think I'll stick to cocktails, whiskey, and wine for a few days. Having allergies to (some) beers is really annoying if you like beer.

Edited by shellylh

Congrats, Dan!

Took our daughter to Museum of Science in Boston, using much discounted tickets from the town library. She's still bit young for the place, but much fun was had especially at the museum's more hands-on exhibits.

Now (technically since last night) having minor ulcer-like symptoms after dinner. Joy.

Last night I drank beer, not too much but enough to get my beer allergies on overdrive. Then I got to put up with a stuffy head and congestion all evening and woke up to a horrible congestion headache. It is almost gone now but I think I'll stick to cocktails, whiskey, and wine for a few days. Having allergies to (some) beers is really annoying if you like beer.
That would suck! Sympathies to you and Haj.

Vacuumed out the condensate drain of my AC and the darned thing is still dribbling on the "tympanic warning system" (an aluminum turkey pan) after each run Grrrr.

On a happier note: went to Radio Active and bought a couple records, then we went across the street to Urban Brew and had very nice lattes while we read a second hand Wall Street Journal.

Edit> Originally wrote "sucked out the condensate drain". Then we watched a Sasha Baron Cohen movie. Then the stupid dripping reminded me of the air conditioner..........and......the....image.....yuck city!

Edited by CarlSeibert

^This! smile.png

Shelly, try installing a hepa filter in your bedroom and buy some Benadryl OTC. If you wake up feeling like crap take the Benadryl PRN. The theory is that with a good diet and hepa filter you will lower your allergy threshhold and maybe prevent/delay the beer allergic reaction. You may feel a little ditzy after the benedryl but you wont ache, the lesser of evils I would say. Works for me anyway, though I do use a voodoo doll my sister in law sent me from New Orleans. YMMV.