And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Got an invitation to become a Fellow of the AMS (American Mathematical Society)! Of course, this is the first year of the program so many others are also being invited. Still, it will be useful to put on my CV for future promotion to full professor.

Also, gave a donation of red blood cells+plasma this morning.

Edited by shellylh
  • Like 1

Got an invitation to become a Fellow of the AMS (American Mathematical Society)! Of course, this is the first year of the program so many others are also being invited. Still, it will be useful to put on my CV for future promotion to full professor.

Just out of curiosity, was the blood donation a prerequisite for the Fellow invitation? I was never good at math in college so I really don't know how those things work for mathers.

Oh, and a big congrats to you!

Edited by Augsburger

...but you kept? What? I was never very good at biology. White blood cells? Plaque?

Oh and congrats on the other thing. 000-dancing.gif