Just a reminder: The end starts Saturday

blessingx

This thread makes me very very angry! I can't believe you all think this is funny..........

What am I going to do with all the really really nice wine I have stored in my lockers? I can't possibly drink it all up in 3 2 days. OK, winefest So Cal officially begins now, leaving the office and hitting the locker on the way to my bunker.

Anyone know what wine goes best with the raptures? :rolleyes:

Edited by Augsburger

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel really bad about this, but not that bad that I'm not still going to do it -- I'm going to call my religious friends next week, "...oh, just checking in, wanted to see if you were still around..."

dont paint all christians with the family radionutjob brush

dont paint all christians with the family radionutjob brush

Agreed, though what about the 20% (lowest number I've seen) who expect, and welcome, similar events during their lifetime?

I'm still here. It burns! It burns!

6PM! Course maybe it started in Bangkok.

Edited by blessingx

Well I'm still here, twiddling my thumbs. Just as I suspected, the homos weren't invited.

I guess hell isn't all that bad, except Jerry Falwell won't shut the fuck up.

I'm pretty sure us Jews will be left behind as well. My question is whether HC is going to heaven or do we get to keep it here with us in hell.

Happy Judgement Day!

If anyone has to go to Hell today, make sure you say hi to Ivan (the guy dressed in the devil outfit) for me. His ex-wife, Mabel, lives down to the street from me and is now married to Spike. She once told me that she's been married twice, and the two of them don't add up to half a man!

Here's Hell:

Here's a bit about Ivan (he's a Hell of a guy, despite what Mabel thinks): Where the hell are you from? Oh, that's a hell of a place!