Just a reminder: The end starts Saturday

blessingx

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...Meanwhile, in downtown Oakland about 200 atheists attended the American Atheists convention commemorating (mostly mocking) the rapture.

"Here's the takeaway," said Richard Hodill of San Mateo, who staffed the registration table at the atheist convention. "Learn to be a discriminating and critical thinker. Base your life on evidence-based reasoning. Religion exploits people to their detriment."

Well said.

(from this)

Well I'm still here, twiddling my thumbs. Just as I suspected, the homos weren't invited.

I guess hell isn't all that bad, except Jerry Falwell won't shut the fuck up.

I should've been the one to fill your dark soul with LIIIIIIIIGHT!

[/gamernerd]

"...Meanwhile, in downtown Oakland about 200 atheists attended the American Atheists convention commemorating (mostly mocking) the rapture.

"Here's the takeaway," said Richard Hodill of San Mateo, who staffed the registration table at the atheist convention. "Learn to be a discriminating and critical thinker. Base your life on evidence-based reasoning. Religion exploits people to their detriment."

Well said.

(from this)

Indeed. I admit to indulging in the small satisfaction that every time one of these come and go the whole silly business loses a bit more "credibility" (translation: I'm kinda pointing and lmao on the inside this morning).

So here's my final take: Harold Camping has disappeared. "Raptured" my ass. His church has spent over 100 million worldwide advertising the end. My prediction is that this phony will be found quietly living the high life in an unmarked motorohome somewhere in a sunny climate. I think 10% of that money would be a tidy sum...