HC Bike/Cycling Thread

boomana

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If someone is interested in a trainer for the winter: There is a guy getting rid of Tacx Bushido and Vortex smart trainers for a really good price. I am waiting on one and I have seen people posting about already receiving their units, so it seems legit, but I haven't received my unit (it shipped, should be here this week). I think he still has some of both models. This is the smart version of the trainer that will allow Trainer Road, Zwift, etc to regulate the resistance according to the course/training set.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Seller page: https://www.facebook.com/adam.wilk.395?fref=photo

• 1 month later...

My new bike saved me from several hospital trips this year so it's definitely a success.  Smashes out downhill runs better than anything short of a dedicated downhill bike, and it's still light enough that goofing around on my local trails is still fun.

IMG_3965.jpg

Edited by aerius
  • Like 5

Hi guys:

My rise to Pico de las Nieves, the hardest mountain pass in Europe. :rolleyes: Puerto. I'm very pleased with myself.

2h15" total time. Kms 5 to 7 is the most hard, very, very hard, a slope of 19% without any pause . I've never climbed anything so hard. It´s awful.

Edit: I used a 12/30 ultegra and a 34/50 compat.

PICO.jpg

Edited by jose
  • Like 6

On 11/29/2015, 9:25:02, jose said:

Hi guys:

My rise to Pico de las Nieves, the hardest mountain pass in Europe. :rolleyes: Puerto. I'm very pleased with myself.

2h15" total time. Kms 5 to 7 is the most hard, very, very hard, a slope of 19% without any pause . I've never climbed anything so hard. It´s awful.

Edit: I used a 12/30 ultegra and a 34/50 compat.

PICO.jpg

Good God, that looks ridiculous. I think this may be even harder than the feared Angrilu.