Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

5126cc0640001bfgf0.jpg

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS. I didn't even know I was going to buy a new car yesterday, but my buddy went to buy one and I took him there. I liked the deal they gave him so much I bought the exact same vehicle, same color and everything.

I'm most excited about the extended warranty package I got. Not only do I have 10 year 100,000 mile warranty, it's bumper to bumper for 10 yr/100K.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS. I didn't even know I was going to buy a new car yesterday, but my buddy went to buy one and I took him there. I liked the deal they gave him so much I bought the exact same vehicle, same color and everything.

I'm most excited about the extended warranty package I got. Not only do I have 10 year 100,000 mile warranty, it's bumper to bumper for 10 yr/100K.

Now that's what I call an impulse buy. Good luck with it.

2z6hxsw.jpg

The most bad-ass film stock on the planet. Also among the hardest to use. It's ISO50 slide film, with very narrow shoulders. I have never worked with film this advanced before. It will be a significant challenge to get good results with it. Done right, Velvia is very rewarding: it has such a fine grain, it's detail level is equivalent to a ~20MP sensor, and it has color saturation and contrast that no digital camera can match, period.

Now that's what I call an impulse buy. Good luck with it.

Not really, I've been thinking of trading in for about a year now. Hyundai has been at the top of my list, because of their warranty and excellent quality.

I see you went with the Epos, nice choice IMO.

newcars0011077x808ok1.jpg

I'm the fat guy on the right.

I have been spending a lot of my free time smoking cigars lately. Not that I needed any more but I wanted some smaller quick burns.

Bundle each of Jose La Piedra Petit Cazadores and Por Larranaga Panetela. Threw in some Monte #2 for good measure :) Now I wait......

3599w9h.jpg

NAD T752 A/V receiver. Complete and total overkill for my intended purpose, but it was cheap ($205 shipped). I'm going to use it to decode the digital output from my Wintel desktop (which only does 5.1) and use the two front channels only. This will free up my old Yamaha receiver, which really belongs upstairs anyway. The NAD will drive me EV Sentry 100As for the time being. I might eventually replace them with something newer than 1988.

nope, grabbed a more used one on agon for $400 shipped. i'm waiting for a reply from matt anker about the availability of zapfilters (he's waiting to hear back from LC Audio).

My advice is to ship it John Tucker of eXemplar. It will be more expensive than Matt, but it will sound much better.

Back on topic, yesterday I bought an NOS Bendix 6385 tube.