Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

a pair of new Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 speakers ($250 shipped) for some low volume nearfield listening in my office... I read a lot of good things about them so I'm excited to see how they sound paired with my Arcam A65 integrated. The Diamond 9.1 is certainly more wallet friendly than the Harbeth P3ES2 I tried to buy on A'gon a week ago.

41V4YG93XAL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

And for some night time bedside reading, a Mighty Bright XtraFlex 2 reading light

3395476954xf2_hero_black_2.jpg

Arcam FMJ DV139 (universal disc player), for a future high-end HT setup. Would've put this on indefinite hold but the deal on Audiogon was way too tempting. Man I've gotta kill this addiction to source components, I'm digging my own grave! In the meantime I guess it'll be a nice replacement for my cheap POS DVD player.

DV139Front.jpg

What about output stage??

OPA627 in output stage is the only info that Class

did you get those stands, too?

No stands. Not sure how I am setting up speakers yet, but probably on a table top. Might get small stands or Auralex pads. I like the Core Audio stands and I think JP might have bought some for his place. If you check out the website, there is a picture of my main rig with 3 Core racks on the main page! :P The owner is a really great guy with a serious headphone and amp collection (Orpheus, Stax, etc., etc.).

Sweet Al!

Very nice.

Thanks dudes. ;D

No stands. Not sure how I am setting up speakers yet, but probably on a table top. Might get small stands or Auralex pads. I like the Core Audio stands and I think JP might have bought some for his place. If you check out the website, there is a picture of my main rig with 3 Core racks on the main page! :P The owner is a really great guy with a serious headphone and amp collection (Orpheus, Stax, etc., etc.).

Thanks dudes. ;D

The Core Audio stands are absolute works of art in themselves. Your gear ain't half bad either, Al. ;)

It always puts a smile on my face when I see other people buying Arcam equipment. :P It's just value for dollar plain and simple! And nice speakers too.

I have the AV8 and DV39 at home too. Good stuff! :D

Certainly a phenomenal looking setup, Voltron. Gonna have to send him a new pic with the KX-R?

Not yet, because this is going to be there first, with a black lacquered faceplate :cool::

1202274898.jpg

The Core Audio stands are absolute works of art in themselves. Your gear ain't half bad either, Al. ;)

Really nice Al. Enjoy :)

Thanks again guys.