Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

How was your experience with Ira dealership? They are usually assholes when I deal with them and their prices are ridiculous.
Around here Ira has pretty much a stranglehold on pricing (being by far the lowest). I'd wager that I would have paid another couple grand for the vehicle at another dealership. Still, it was the typical dealer negotiation, I knew what a fair value for my truck was and simply threatened to walk until they offered within a couple hundred bucks of what I felt was reasonable. It sure was nice to be in a position where I owed 5 grand less than the truck was worth in trade.

Where's the S4?

Long gone, actually shortly after I got back from the first National Meet. It was like the crazy girl you convinced yourself it was a good idea to date even though you knew she would probably try to kill you. After three trips to the mechanic all cost over a grand each I passed along that problem to someone else. At least my domestication didn't include trading twin turbos for twins. :)

I bought a couple of days ago an iPod classic 120gb after the headphone jack broke on my 80gb classic. I sent my broken one in for repairs and it's amazing how quickly they sent me a box to ship it in, how quickly it got there and how fast they shipped me a refurb. The turn around time was 4 days from when I filled out a repair form on their website. I think I'll stick with ipods for my mp3 player.

thanks for helping to undermined our economy even further....in buying yet another Japanese car! smooth move.

At least be a better bigot, and educate yourself some. The Hyundai is a Korean company, not Japanese.

And the Toyota Highlander and the Hyundai Sante Fe are built in the USA dickhead.