Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

'cuda was a 340 with a 650 or 750 cfm 4 barrel carb, 4 speed with pistol grip, Hooker headers and glass packs, traction bars BF Goodrich 50's on the rear, Crane cam and 3400 lb pressure plate on the clutch, forgot what kind.

1968 Simca 1204. Yes, 1204cc was the engine displacement. But the back seat folded down flat. God love the French! :prettyprincess:

Old Pa,

Any reason you didn't go with an over the range microwave?

The Jenn-Aire has a downdraft exhaust fan built in and a recessed flood can above it, so there was no need for an exhaust fan or additional light there. The Sharp RC-1210 is an over-the-counter design with a task light that lights up the kitchen's darkest corner and optional hanging tool bar. Increased my useable counter prep space by about 50%.

BTW, microwave ovens have advanced since I bought the one 23 years ago that we replaced in the remodel. Since my style of camp cooking is based upon producing leftovers that are even better the second time around, the "Sensor Reheat" function really works well. Hot ham plate last night (spiral cut glazed ham, green bean casserole, yam cassolet, and au gratin potatoes) last night, Pot Roast plate (chuck roast studded with whole garlic cloves on both sides seared on all sides and then slow braised in Summit Winter Ale with herbed roasted root vegetables and steamed seasoned dressed fresh green beans) for dinner tonight. All leftovers!

Not just a nice wet bar on the sidewall of your new drive-in home theater? :D

That's what I meant by kitchen. ;)

My father in law is the manager of the artistic hardware department at one of the bigger local remodeling businesses (retail/wholesale). I get everything at cost, cabinets, countertops, etc. I need to do this before he retires.

My father in law is the manager of the artistic hardware department at one of the bigger local remodeling businesses (retail/wholesale). I get everything at cost, cabinets, countertops, etc. I need to do this before he retires.

Or you will throw your back out kicking yourself. :eek:

An iPod Classic 120GB, black. Loving it so far with apple lossless and Jays dJay canalphones. Genius is cool and Coverflow is neat. Sounds quite a bit better than my old Archos and doesn't have a faulty headphone jack, which is a bonus. ;)

I knew you'd succumb to the temptation of the Apple!

I rather like the lossles files too. I've got some Klipsch Image X10s coming soon to try out.

trek.gif