Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Oh lord.:eek:

And you're the one who will have to put up with all my stupid questions!

Does it have two wheels?

Nope.

Moar paint?

Nope. Actually, I did buy 2 gallons today, but that's not what I was talking about here.

moar bullets?

No bullets for me.

moar blackgates?

moar blackgate bullets with paint electrolyte?

Nope.

That expensive backsplash you were talking about before?

That's actually all set. I said fuck it, now's NOT the time to cut corners on the kitchen remodel.

Nope, bought penger's incomplete dual-mono TPA Opus DAC. I haven't built anything since my PPA v2, and finishing this up seems like a good way to ease back in. There may be a big sale of semi-vintage Denon source gear (two DA-500 DACs & two single-disc CD players) coming up if this sounds half as good as advertised!

i really should get one of those kill a watt's.

2 pairs of neutrik profi / upocc 26awg / upocc 24awg / futurech TRS plug

just shipped off my equinox cable+payment to get reterminated, think that counts as buying.

I just picked up one of these from audioholics

probably useless but it was $300 off!

I bought a locally-done repair on an SDS that now rolls-off like a high-pass filter starting at 1kHz, thanks to the [orders-of-magnitude too small for the job] 0.4uF output coupling caps that were inexplicably installed. This will be fixed tomorrow by someone ELSE :)

While at the local hifi shop today, I was tempted to sell most of my headphone gear and go for either the Tannoy Kensington or Glenair speakers all while the sales rep encouraged me on in the fashion of Saruman's henchman Wormtongue.