Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Well my McCormack MID arrived today but turned out to be am MHD (no speaker terminals). I asked specifically but I should have been tipped off with no image of the rear of the unit. You can't tell from the front as many MHD were used the same faceplate as the MID and were marked as MIDs in the front. But the sticker with the SN on the bottom clearly says MHD and there are no frickin speaker posts. Nasty email already sent to the dingledorf seller.

:) I like mine, though of course, it isnt stock. PCM63 goodness.

I managed to lower the price quite a bit from the local guy, it was a deal I couldn't resist. Tried it with my Quad 11L actives and it smokes the Denon DA-500 for sure. Probably sounds nothing like yours though. :P

subaru_impreza.jpg

Bought one just like in the photo - 2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS (only 39K miles). I miss my 2004 STi and was gonna make my 16 year old drive the 2006 Tribeca to school, but my wife thinks my daughter will be more popular if she drives this one instead. :palm:

I get to drive it for another month until my daughter has her license. :(

ah, the old "tie a steak around her neck and at least the dogs will play with her" trick.

If it takes a good car for her to be popular, she won't be popular.

It's just that she's a brainy geek, and shy. Cute, but a geek nevertheless. She'd also rather I bought a horse than a car. The horse doesn't agree.

mckenna_horse.jpg

My 14 year old on the other hand is a precocious social butterfly that thrives on being in all the cliques and at all the school dances.