Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Picked up the new car today. I must say I am almost over whelmed on what it can do. I really don't look forward to trying to teach it all to the wife.

After driving it 200 miles today I can tell you I will never get a car without adaptive cruise. Love it.

How are you hooking it up?
Its going in a small room (the one in the pic thread w/ nate's speakers). I intend to use the hi-bandwidth connection to the main speaker outs. I'm running banana plugs to the fostex speakers, so I should be able to connect the bare wire of the REL cable to the inside and still have room for the bananas, as far as I know.

I was worried about this, because I thought it would be running 2 speakers in series, but REL claims it doesnt matter due to a really high input impedance or some such.

Picked up the new car today. I must say I am almost over whelmed on what it can do. I really don't look forward to trying to teach it all to the wife.

After driving it 200 miles today I can tell you I will never get a car without adaptive cruise. Love it.

What car did you get?

The Antek seems to be quite nicely made. Large too.

I agree, excellent choice I hope. I seem to remember you mentioning it once before which is what led me to it. So thanks :)

Curious about the Blu-ray Firefly. Is it significantly better looking or sounding than the regular DVD?

Reviews seem to point that it is somewhat, but I have a huge pile of blu-ray in queue ATM, starting with GITS 2.0. I'm looking forward to finding out eventually, would not be surprised if someone else around who has seen both.