Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

The HE60 are very very nice indeed. I'm surprised that Birgir didn't keep his pair.

I'm looking forward to a chance to hear an HE90 in Chicago too. Or an SR-Omega. I'm fairly sure they've the only two I've not tried from the bigwigs yet.

ebony_stand.jpg

MenaceTCLite.jpg

The world's best custom headphone stand lovingly made by Steve Tice and the Nugget Audio MenaceTC Lite, which may be the single best audio purchase that I've ever made.

Very very sweet. However I would like to contest that is only the second best headphone stand ever made and that my own work of art from Professor Wood is numero uno ;)

Now I just need to reclaim my Jecklins to put back on it. Foolish as I was to let them go.

Menace is le pimpity pimp de pimppimp von pimp.

Ken, the Black in the Grados does look extra hot with the Ebony! Don't ya love those worm holes!

That MenaceTC Lite is surely the shizzle. I've heard only great reviews, and it is after all a Nugget Audio creation.

Ken, the Black in the Grados does look extra hot with the Ebony! Don't ya love those worm holes!

That MenaceTC Lite is surely the shizzle. I've heard only great reviews, and it is after all a Nugget Audio creation.

Steve or Ken what's the wood in the vertical part? It's a beauty.

Very very sweet. However I would like to contest that is only the second best headphone stand ever made and that my own work of art from Professor Wood is numero uno ;)

Now I just need to reclaim my Jecklins to put back on it. Foolish as I was to let them go.

Menace is le pimpity pimp de pimppimp von pimp.

I am sure visitation could be arranged.

Complete series of Sanford & Sons and Hitler in Color (a documentary) from Amazon.com. Why? Because I'm the sucker who self selected last week to be added to their daily Amazon Gold Box email list! That, and I can't ever seem to be able to turn down a "good deal" when it's just 2 clicks away.

Of course, I can always watch Sanford & Sons on cable, but never do, and there's something nice about being able to watch a complete series for just $25.99. Plus, who has ever seen Hitler in COLOR!?!? Ya, like I really NEED that!!! Hitler is always fun.

The HE60 are very very nice indeed. I'm surprised that Birgir didn't keep his pair.

Don't remind me... :palm: Still they can't do anything better then either a Mk1 or the SR-O so they aren't really needed for day to day listening. Plus the Mk2/A parts take care of the minor comfort issues I had with the Mk1. I do want one though.

Samsung LN46B650.

This is a big moment for me. Today marks the day that I finally enter the 21st century! *goes off to change profile pic*

you decided to go glossy over matte...living on the edge...

how many blu-ray discs have you bought today?:)...

you decided to go glossy over matte...living on the edge...

how many blu-ray discs have you bought today?:)...

None today, though I still have a lot of blu-ray OTW. :) My collection has grown a lot recently.

I live in the dark so, glossy is fine by me, especially at $817 shipped from Frys.

Of course, I can always watch Sanford & Sons on cable, but never do, and there's something nice about being able to watch a complete series for just $25.99. Plus, who has ever seen Hitler in COLOR!?!? Ya, like I really NEED that!!! Hitler is always fun.

stars_124hitler.jpg

Baby Hitler approves of this message...