Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Hawt! Who needs blemished HF1-2s?!

Nice! :)

Nice!

Yep. I've always rather liked Grados and it'll be nice to have a pair of again. Now, whether to get the wood box from Grado or not...

I broke my no gear in 2010 promise. Bought a wee Lepai T-amp off ebay to save me having to fanny around with wires in the back of my NAD when I want to play with DIY headphones.

The pattern of every single thing I buy being damaged, broken, faulty, taking months to arrive or not as described continues unbroken for a year now, as the damn thing doesn't work.

Argh, sorry to hear of this Doug. I hope you can get a replacement from the seller.

<snip> ...

I liked the Q7 but it's tech was a bit weird. I like it's height adjustable suspension. For some reason most of the Audi sales people are euro wana-be douches and give me a bad vibe and I hear horror stories about their service department.

rofl ... same story down here, and it's gets worse when it's a Porsche Audi dealer under the same roof.

Plane tickets to NYC and tickets to Bill Frisell, Ron Carter and Paul Motian at the Blue Note.

So sad ... trying to make up for not getting to the NorCal meet and weekend festivities by the bay.

Wow, you are a traveling fool! That show will be awesome. Try not to be so drunk that you fall asleep. I've heard about that happening there.

hmmmmm ... I think Bill Frisell was playing that night, too.

Edited by agile_one

So sad ... trying to make up for not getting to the NorCal meet and weekend festivities by the bay.

hmmmmm ... I think Bill Frisell was playing that night, too.

Yes and yes! I think Joshua Redman playing solo in Grace Cathedral friday night is almost a match for live music, plus we have Mayberry, a meet, Buddhist Brunch, Pliny the Younger (and a bazilion other beverages) and each other! :cool:

New heatgun. I didnt realize it until I was shopping around at amazon, but I bought my last one on 2/20/05. I figure if it could last 5 years with how I used it for $23 shipped, and had variable temperature on top of that, I couldnt hope for much better.

I've been eating so much healthy home-made stuff for a year that I said "screw it for today" and bought myself a bucket of KFC fried chicken after I met up with Mike yesterday.

Why must bad stuff taste soooo good... sadness! =(

Damnit, now I want some KFC. It's a good thing I don't know any KFC near my house or work.

Nice, I have been thinking of getting a new pair of active desktops for the computer setup and these are on my list. Have a pair of Swan M200MKII's which are ok but I am looking for something a bit better.

You know there's only one solution to the active desktop question - 12L.