Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Life on Blu-Ray narrated by Attenborough.

I prefer them when they're still growing in the mother cow's womb. Just stick a straw in and enjoy.

I try to fistulate to fit my fist in; like it solid for a meal. Of course, for a pick me up the straw is helpful too, drinking blood is a renewable food source.

I bought FedEx Express shipping so that one of my DIY hommies can get his amp done in time for CanJam.

I also printed by boarding pass for tomorrow's flight, although I guess I paid for that a while ago.

What? My 307A is going to be ready for CanJam? That is awesome!

Kingston 32GB SD card type 4 for an HM-801 that Fang sent me to try. i should receive the SD card by Saturday and I will be able to listen to the HM-801, I hope it sounds at least half as good as some of the reviews I have read. If it happens ... more to come.

Kingston 32GB SD card type 4 for an HM-801 that Fang sent me to try. i should receive the SD card by Saturday and I will be able to listen to the HM-801, I hope it sounds at least half as good as some of the reviews I have read. If it happens ... more to come.

I cheap'd out and just bought an 8Gb SDHC card to listen to FLAC with the HM-801 that Fang recently sent me to try out.

I was able to fit 7 hi-res 24/96 albums downloaded from HDtracks.com onto that card (with 2 more albums on the internal memory). So far after just 2 days I like the 801 enough to seriously replacing my iMod and portable Vcap dock with it. I also don't hear a big treble roll-off as reported by dfkt, but I'm 48 years old and can't hear above 16K if my life depended on it. The problem is that I just don't use a large portable rig anymore; so while the 801 is great as a 24/96 portable DAP, it's still fanny pack sized and I prefer to carry a 5G Nano > Pico Slim in my pants pocket. I can see how this would make a nice office desk rig though - you can easily lock it up when you leave, or take it home.