Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Okay, now you're just fucking with us.

Only partially naughty17hs.gif

It seems like I've been on the search for an inoffensive, practical, comfortable yet actually isolating set of travelling phones forever.

I'm not one to presume how it'll sound since all an audiophile seems to mean, if the posts I read are correct, is that people just start believing in different bullshit.

True, all Beats are worn by douches, the celeb-obsessed and those who dress like bryanboy. However since I am kind of a douche, it seems appropriate. I figured I'd give it a try... reading reviews ain't doing shit as usual so I'll have to take the hit. B&W's are next.

Two suits from Italy, one in charcoal and one in olive, with appropriate dress shirts and ties. They better be damn well worth it because I basically spent an entire paycheck on the fuckers.

:/

Well you have the right build for Italian suits and Armani dosen't come cheap ya know. :D

Two suits from Italy, one in charcoal and one in olive, with appropriate dress shirts and ties. They better be damn well worth it because I basically spent an entire paycheck on the fuckers.

:/

I feel your pain. I currently have a bunch of suits that don't fit worth crap (losing 60lbs will do that) and I need to buy some more but I just can't bring myself to do it. At least my best suit is a suspender number and still fits ok.

Well, my problem with Beats is that I'm too busy boycotting Monster to want to give them another cent.

I know what you mean, but I refer back to what I said about different bullshit. I'll rate them over any indie builder featured on Head-Fi et al any day of the week. With Monster at least you know what you're paying for - marketing, a decent warranty, consumer-standard quality control and more marketing. Self-delusion on the part of the manufacturer doesn't enter into the mix.

But do report back.

Will do. Hopefully they'll arrive before I leave for a trip.

Wut? Did you win that in Sundays raffle? :)

That would have been waay too lucky for even me. Turns out my monthly bonus was a little better than expected, and my windstorm insurance was about as expected with the potential to go lower (see what did you do today thread), so what the heck. I blame jeff.

Congrats, buds. Just did 64gb 3G iPad myself to replace 32gb WiFi iPad I left at my son's place for them.

That's the one I ordered along with the camera kit.

I know what you mean, but I refer back to what I said about different bullshit. I'll rate them over any indie builder featured on Head-Fi et al any day of the week. With Monster at least you know what you're paying for - marketing, a decent warranty, consumer-standard quality control and more marketing. Self-delusion on the part of the manufacturer doesn't enter into the mix.
Actually, I was talking about the ridiculous litigiousness. I'm not paying for an army of lawyers to sue anything they want frivolously, and use strong-arm tactics just to get their way. Mini-golf lawsuit Blue Jeans Cables lawsuit

Actually, I was talking about the ridiculous litigiousness. I'm not paying for an army of lawyers to sue anything they want frivolously, and use strong-arm tactics just to get their way. Mini-golf lawsuit Blue Jeans Cables lawsuit

Yeah. It's a standard part of marketing / brand protection, no surprise there. You know, for example like the company which makes the iPads that everyone's going nuts over behaves from time to time - but in a smarter, more insidious way because they have probably more direct board oversight over such legal action.

I totally love clubhouses. My friend had one when I was in like 4th grade and we practically lived in that thing. Well, until a couple years later when the walnut orchard (aka endless ammo supply) behind his house was turned into a development and I unwittingly shattered a sliding glass door with a wrist rocket and a BB immediately opposite the top deck of the clubhouse. After that, I hid for some time.

Anyway, have tons of fun on the project, Nate.