Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

They're practically slippers, but they have light rubber soles so they pass as shoes. :laugh:

That's pretty cool. Most dress shoes I've worn aren't super comfortable even after a long break in. I've found Clarks to suit my feet best.

That's pretty cool. Most dress shoes I've worn aren't super comfortable even after a long break in. I've found Clarks to suit my feet best.

Loafers are your friend. I have a very well worn in pair of Calvin Kleins that are just like slipeprs, and a more 'dressy' pair of Kenneth Cole NY, which are almost as comfortable. Dressy enough, but not formal wear.

I love my Naots:

Naot.jpg

Nice, very similar to the Skechers that I'm currently wearing. I got them on closeout for $30, I'm a cheap bastard when it comes to shoes.

images%5Cvendors%5CSKE%5C60625%5Csmall.jpg

I'm still pissed that Doc stopped making my favorite shoe, the model 9729. I've had two pairs of those, each of which lasted 4 years or so.

Loafers are your friend. I have a very well worn in pair of Calvin Kleins that are just like slipeprs, and a more 'dressy' pair of Kenneth Cole NY, which are almost as comfortable. Dressy enough, but not formal wear.

I'm not sure if I could pull it off with shirt/tie/white coat. I'm too picky :/

Here are my favorites and most worn at the moment:

keen.jpg

Those are sweet. I rarely wear anything but sandals all year round, unless I'm trudging around on a job site.

I'll look them up online. I like the toe.

I have these exact shoes. 8)

New Balance is just so comfortable, it's one of the very few brands of which I'm a loyal customer.

I don't have those shoes, but I do own New Balance shoes as well. Just like GPH it is one of the brands that I'm a loyal customer. They really are very comfortable.

I don't have those shoes, but I do own New Balance shoes as well. Just like GPH it is one of the brands that I'm a loyal customer. They really are very comfortable.

i'm a pretty insane New Balance 991/992 aficionado. I pretty much where those and birks. whenever my dad goes to the shoe store to pick up some new balances, he buys me a pair without even asking. :prettyprincess:

Yeah, I'm inclined to think that I'm a freak for loving these keyboards (among many other reasons), as I've yet to meet anyone else who likes them. In fact, I only ever tried one years ago because a friend was going to throw out the split keyboard he bought on ebay. What's really odd is that I find typing on a laptop keyboard to be no problem, but most "standard" desktop keyboards annoy me. What I really hate are the new super-skinny stock keyboards that Dell ships with their cheapo tower systems. Bleh!

hey iron, i just got the keyboard (exact one) a month ago. I enjoy it and still find myself wanting to cross over =) It will improve your typing though i have to say.

The one thing that annoys me is if you use your right thumb for the space bar (which i do). This makes it kinda hard to push at times.