Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

IMG_5594.jpg

IMG_5598.jpg

IMG_5599.jpg

Went a little nutty at BevMo supposedly picking up the Black Maple Hill for tyrion. I added The McCallan 10 year Fine Oak for daily consumption and Glenmorangie 18 year Extremely Rare for my own stores. I saw that DogFishHead 90 Minute was available--new to west coast--and picked up a 4-pack. I also got some Hop Rod Rye 22s and a bottle of Leblon Pure Cane Brazilian Rum with a muddler for some Caipihrinias. Mmm. JP is coming over tonight impromptu so we will be trying a few of these I am sure. One less DFH 90 min. already, but he will be here soon... O0

No rush, whenever you can get around to it. Thanks for doing it, that is seriously good whiskey.

They are the first iem's that actually fit me right which I guess should be expected. I only had them on for about 20 minutes. So far so good. I'll give them a work out tomorrow. Right now it's lee-way 45 vinyl. :)

All of these CD had the original cases with booklets and the CD were all in excellent condition and best of all they were $1 each :dance:

Pet Shop Boys - Essential Limited Edition 1998

Zombies - Odessey & Oracle 30th Anniversary Edition

Whitney Houston - The Greatest Hits

Pretenders - Pretenders

James Blunt - Back to Bedlam

NIN - March of the Pigs

Club MTV Party to Go

Yeha - Noha - Sacred Spirits

Shawn Colvin - These Four Walls

Best of Vivaldi

Suzanne Vega - Solitude Standing

Billy Joel - The Nylon Curtain

Pat Metheny - Secret Story

Phenomenon - Soundtrack

Sheryl Crow - Sheryl Crow

Pearl Jam - Pearl Jam

The best of Kool and the Gand and Ohio Players

REM - New Adventures in HI-FI

Billy Taylor Trio with Quincy Jones - My Fair Lady Loves Jazz

Oasis - What's the Story Morning Glory

Jurassic Park - Soundtrack

The Swingin Hits of the Cherry Poppin Daddies

Sheryl Crow - The Globe Sessions

Mariah Carey - Butterfly

Everything but the Girl - Acoustic

Rhythm Country and Blues - Various Artists

Elvis Costello - Il Sogno

Bryan Ferry - Boys and Girls

I went to town to drop off 3 rolls of film to be developed, and I ended up coming home with a sexy 18-year-old

...bottle of Scotch, that is. I asked about Ardbeg, but the only bottle he had in stock was the 10-year and not Uigeadail (the shopkeep looked at me like I was nuts when I asked for "Ardbeg Oogie.") He did have this 18 year old bottle of Talisker on markdown (making it only a few bucks more than the 10-year) so I sprang for that instead. As good as it looks (and right now, that's pretty fricken good), I'm going to wait to open it. I have a large-ish gig doing lights for a Whole Foods party tonight, and no time to drink. Furthermore, my best friend is in the hospital, dealing with what is a very painful condition. When she emerges, and makes her way back here, this will be my get well present to her.

:angel: