Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

The man is a living legend who has designed some very advanced gear and had the gut to actually build it. I need to build a new rack to hold these amp monsters... :P

My girlfriend suprised me with this:

2i0q1cz.jpg

Cable detachment.....I no longer phear you.

Please post pics of that since I've never seen the brown version. :)

Edited by spritzer

Same here.

I've been wanting to do a FleXy for ages so this is the thing that'll finally force my hand =)

I'm going to do something similar but not with the metal rods as they are just too ugly and I don't really need the adjustment capability.

Nice! If he had it on a Continuum table it's probably had an extremely pampered life, too. :)

I also like the fact that he said never more than 2g VTF to show he wasn't stressing it out.

Al, that is a great cart. I've heard it on an HRX. It should be great on your Aries 3.

Cool, glad to hear a first-hand impression. The guy at the Analog Room told JP that the PC-1 (12g) is great with VPI/Aries need a heavier cart than the Skala or the Koetsu (each 9g). Todd likes the Titan over the PC-1 in side-by-side listening on the HRX but he still thinks the PC-1 is killer. Should be fun, especially since I have two arm tubes now so switching can be practically instantaneous.

Thanks guys. I picked it up for about $150 to $200 less than the current market so I felt it would be easy to turn around if it was too much lens for me.

Jim, I can make you a nice deal on a Canon 20D. :)

As good as that sounds, I have way too much invested in Nikon glass. :) Canon does kick their ass though on the fast telephoto's, at least as of a couple of years ago. I haven't bought any newish lenses for a while, too much new audio gear to buy. :)