Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I bought a pair a while back which had some serious issues including funny sounds and very inconsistent output. I dont know if it was just the cable or something more dire, but I ended up returning it to the seller.

I had a set once which would only work properly when fed by the N-1000 adapter. If I hooked it up to a Stax amp then the bias came and went. Very strange hence me being curious about any issues.

Do yours not work either?

Er, I shouldn't have used the word 'return' as it's not really returning anywhere. I bought it off ebay.de and had it sent to DAC partly so he could verify that it was completely functional at least off the N1000, and let him borrow/use it for a month or so. It's only now getting shipped to me. And that's really too bad about yours being messed up. You should definitely hear a properly working one (mine) sometime. I'm hoping it shouldn't be too hard to make a DIN to Stax adapter so I can try if it works off Stax stuff too.

Er, I shouldn't have used the word 'return' as it's not really returning anywhere. I bought it off ebay.de and had it sent to DAC partly so he could verify that it was completely functional at least off the N1000, and let him borrow/use it for a month or so. It's only now getting shipped to me. And that's really too bad about yours being messed up. You should definitely hear a properly working one (mine) sometime. I'm hoping it shouldn't be too hard to make a DIN to Stax adapter so I can try if it works off Stax stuff too.

Ah cool. Yeah, I definitely would like to hear that some time.

I might even have an extra DIN plug somewhere if you would need it. :)

That'd be great, thanks! Let me know if you find it.

Ah cool. Yeah, I definitely would like to hear that some time.

Yay we should have another meet sometime in the near future. Are you going to try and make it to Vlad's March meet in VA?