Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I like the fact it will play anything, and I can pull out my DVD-A discs that have been gathering dust. Sounds very nice, too, of course.

Ah, so you're the person who bought the DVD-A discs! Did you know it's now possible to Back them up should you need to.

Still, must be fun feeding them to your shiny metal monster. :)

I previously had 2006 STI it was probably one of my least favorite cars luckily we don't get much snow. When it does snow I work from home.

Well, it as great for auto-crossing/racing, but not so much fun on the street with all the road noise and bumpy ride. I've been driving Subaru cars since 2000, when I put an aftermarket turbo kit on an Impreza RS (before WRX came out I already had 240hp). Still have a 2005 Impreza RS which almost handles like my 2004 STI but with half the power. I'd really like an Audi S4 but can't afford one.

It is fun to be all retro and play shiny silver discs again! Thanks for the backup tip, Grahame. I need to find my DVD-As around here somewhere before I can play them or back them up.

Also a very good recommendation, Deepak, I will hunt some down.

Marc, are you going to audition one? I'm pretty well impressed, especially since I got the former model used and then upgraded. Quite a reasonable option.

Edited by Voltron

My poor now ten plus year old Makita cordless drill has all but given up the ghost. It served me incredibly well and was the original instrument of round hole cutting and remained in regular use up to this past weekend. Neither of its batteries will hold a charge anymore and with replacements running ~$75 each it was unfortunately more economically sound to replace the whole works.

bosch_clpk23-180_01.jpg

x2 though most of my experience was pre-Creative ownership. Was sad to see them leave the West Coast. Stores were fun visits in pre-headphone days. Even after Creative bought their lines were always better than Creatives similar. Bet it sounds decent.