Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Well, these came to day, and I'm sad to say that although they are the same size and model, and look even better than the gray ones in my opinion, they are too small. I bought the gray ones in a store, but ordered these from amazon. Back they go, but I've already ordered the next size up.

That is weird. I wish they had my size at amazon, I am still waiting for my pair from NB.

oh, she couldn't care less about the categories. i just didn't want to feel too ripped off. :)

Knowing what little of the diamond trade that I do I think it's impossible to buy one and not be getting ripped off. :) That said, the best you can hope for is to not get anymore ripped off than the next guy...

dishwasher is next

Nice!

shiny rocks. it has to be fitted, so no pics until it gets back.

That was fast.

I got my NB Minimus today. They hug my feet from the heel to the front "wrap" really well. I think I have the right size but they feel aweful roomy in the toe box. I am wondering (for those of you who got fitted, like Vicki), where do your toes end. I am slightly concerned that mine might be slightly too long (although the width is really good and I am not sure I would want them tighter at the widest point of my foot). When I wiggle my big toes upward they hit just at the toe seam (left) or before (right). This is without socks. [see pictures below.]

Nxt7E.jpg

1SHje.jpg