Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Ok, I thought they were supposed to be as snug as the VFF. I have been wearing them for about an hour now and they feel pretty good. I like the roomy toe box. I am thinking that they are going to get pretty smelly without socks (hopefully not as funky as the VFF) so I will probably wear them with socks. I think I am going to get a second pair (one for gym, one for home). Usually I weight lift in VFF but I think these would work just as well since they have a pretty flat and solid sole.

shiny rocks. it has to be fitted, so no pics until it gets back.

even stayed more or less in budget. 1.25 carats total. the center diamond is .75 carats, rated very good in all of the categories. i think i did pretty well.

Sounds good and as Nate said all that matters is that she likes it. Since we were living in South Carolina at the time I went with the traditional engagement rifle rather than a ring. Since we are still married I assume she liked it.

Shelly, my toes go up a little further in the shoe, and feel quite snug, but not like my toes are hitting the end of the shoe, which was what was happening with the other pair, also a 7.5. I should have my new ones today, and they're a size 8. I'll let you know how they feel.

Shelly, I got my size 8 NB WT10s today, the size I usually wear in NB, and they fit exactly like the 7.5 in the gray pair I have. With your experience, I'm wondering if the gray ones are sized differently, a bit larger. You might want to try a half size smaller, or order the black in your regular size just to see. My toes feel like they have room, but not like you've described.

At Borders' going out of biz sale, picked up Blu-Ray's of Dark City (Director's cut, no idea how it's different) and Kick-Ass @ 50% off.

Also several books, a nice hardcover bargain (25% off of "regular" price of $7.99) coffee table book chock full 'o' neat Pink Floyd pics and stories, and some greeting cards for my sweetie.

Topped it all off with a nice Ahi Tuna Salad at Not Your Average Joe's restaurant.

At Borders' going out of biz sale, picked up Blu-Ray's of Dark City (Director's cut, no idea how it's different)

The differences are pretty minor and subtle (just minor tweaks and improvements, no Lucas stuff here), the only really obvious one is they drop the spoilerific opening narration.

These arrived today to replace my current pair which has certainly seen better days.

110230.jpg

As did this

maytag-mfi2569ye.jpg

With this, the old refrigerator moved to the garage, and my new beverage cooler: "So help me God I will never drink a cocktail with warm vermouth again!"

New tubes for my Bijou build this Fall. Just need the case, some front panel bits, maybe some wire andabuchofothercrapiforgottobuy. If the 6922s are not in use at the time, they'll be in the Bottlehead Seduction. One of the tubes from that set (Amperex Bugle Boy 6DJ8) has developed some rush in recent months.

2011080500088x6.jpg

Edited by bhjazz