Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

come on.. showing us your real colors... :)

We know the whole cocktail business is just a cover act. ;)

Sure they're not. :wink: :wink:

Don't get me wrong, I have drunk every one of those sometime in my life, but I am not going to waste the space in that refrigerator to keep those "beers" cold.

Very cool Jim! B) I may need a narrow option in SF, so can you tell me what brand that one is?

That is an Edgestar. Marvel also makes a 15" unit but I could not justify a cost 3x that of the Edgestar.

Edited by morphsci

Bought a set of tires for Mary's sport ute, just realized that the bill for four tires, balancing and alignment was more than the mortgage on my first house. :postjack:

So it only seems right that I bought a case of Kistler Pinot. Dinny and Ken are invited to the fall arrival and debutante ball. :lol:

Edited by Augsburger

Bought a plane ticket to visit my folks in Michigan. While waiting for official approval from the boss, the ticket price went up almost $200. :( Dad's having knee replacement surgery, which is a good thing, but he's 85 and I feel like I should be there, if only to support my mom. Looking forward to maybe seeing a couple long-time friends as well.

web.jpg?ver=13119116710001

Here is the Marvel in action.

Sweet, Al!

You are a good daughter Vicki, sucks about the flight price increase though.

Just got back from the John Boos factory showroom and outlet where we ordered a new cherry top for our kitchen island.

Nice!!!

Edited by shellylh