Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

2008 Toyota Highlander Limited - we decided to upgrade my current '07 Highlander with the '08 which is larger including a 3rd row of seats, has 50,000 fewer miles on it and is much more nicely equipped to the tune of about $70/mo. Not nothing, but it should have a much longer life in our family and make it possible for more than just the wife and I to be in the car with the 2 kiddies. For me it means that I'll switch to driving the Camry which is actually a good thing given the cost of gas and also sows the seeds of my planned vehicular madness to take place some time in FY12 or 13.

web.jpg?ver=13136283650001

Cocktail Kingdom packages arrived while I was gone. 2 julep cups, 2 bitters bottles, an ice pick/scribe/hammer, and a Lewis bag for smashing ice. I will be utilizing 4 of these items shortly, which will be memorialized elsewhere. :)

Nice. I just finished placing a small order with them.

2008 Toyota Highlander Limited - we decided to upgrade my current '07 Highlander with the '08 which is larger including a 3rd row of seats, has 50,000 fewer miles on it and is much more nicely equipped to the tune of about $70/mo. Not nothing, but it should have a much longer life in our family and make it possible for more than just the wife and I to be in the car with the 2 kiddies. For me it means that I'll switch to driving the Camry which is actually a good thing given the cost of gas and also sows the seeds of my planned vehicular madness to take place some time in FY12 or 13.

Congrat Nate! Sounds like that was a great move. Curious about the impending madness.

Nice. I just finished placing a small order with them.

I bet you can guess what i made.

Looks like Stickley = broke smile.png

We went with Ikea.

Vitamix 5200

To help me consume more raw fruits and vegetables. A quick test run tonight included peacharines, banana, and blueberries. A really delicious, sweet, and satisfying smoothie. Tomorrow morning we're trying our first kale based green smoothie. I'm excited.

Nice! I've go a Vitamix as well and it is definitely one of my best purchases.

its a huge win so far. been having green smoothies in the morning. typically kale and a banana with whatever fruit we have lying around. really delicious, loaded with lots of good stuff.

if you guys ever see some decent deals on one, I'm in the market.

We bought a factory reconditioned one. It was $70 cheaper and came with the same 7-year warranty as a new unit. It looked brand new when I got it. IIRC, most of them are units they used once or twice for a demonstration at a show.

Edited by Salt Peanuts