Watches

Dusty Chalk

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not particularly into watches, but my dad got this cool one for Christmas. It looks better in person than in this iphone pic. It's from 1954 and the coaches were given these as gifts. My dad's basically impossible to buy for, but he's been both a MSU and Omega fan for decades, so he's pretty thrilled.

cd5c3409.jpg

I'm not particularly into watches, but my dad got this cool one for Christmas. It looks better in person than in this iphone pic. It's from 1954 and the coaches were given these as gifts. My dad's basically impossible to buy for, but he's been both a MSU and Omega fan for decades, so he's pretty thrilled.

cd5c3409.jpg

Wow! Cool watch. Guess I'm pretty much like your father, hard to buy for and a lifelong Spartan fan :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You guys are much more dedicated than I. I wore my Breitling Emergency for the first time in months over the last weekend and I'm back to my Zenith El Primero. I wish I could just sell one of them but both were gifts..... much rather have some new wheels.

That said the Omegas are sexy...

Edited by Dreadhead

Here's my Zenith which I would qualify as medium sized:

post-886-0-20280200-1299184266_thumb.jpg

I actually got my Breitling from my dad because it was too big for his wrist (and my mother wanted me to have a beacon if I fell off my boat :rofl:)

Edit: sorry the pic came out so huge....

Edited by Dreadhead

You guys are much more dedicated than I. I wore my Breitling Emergency for the first time in months over the last weekend and I'm back to my Zenith El Primero. I wish I could just sell one of them but both were gifts..... much rather have some new wheels.

That said the Omegas are sexy...

I have a Zenith El Primero as well but I findit hard to read sometimes with the second hand nearly identical in appearance to the minute hand. Yeah, Panerais and omegas are sexy.

Edited by Augsburger