Post what you're watching

deepak

I'm watching Lily sleep in her car seat, where she's been for the last half hour. It is, in a word, glorious. It's pretty much the first time in four days that someone hasn't been holding her.

In other news, I've been watching a bunch of movies lately while staying up nights with the little one: V for Vendetta, Ocean's 13, Goldfinger, and others I've already forgotten due to a lack of sleep.

Weeds hasn't impressed me this season, so far. last season wasn't as good as the previous two (Nancy became less likable when she involved her family in the drug trade). i've been disappointed.

While I'd agree that it's not anywhere near the level it was for seasons 1 & 2, it's still pretty entertaining. Season 3 was a bit uneven, and I'd agree that they've made her less likable, but they do manage to keep me interested.

I'm sure everyone is telling you this and you already know, but just in case you don't -- there's two versions of this, right? The older version is supposed to suck. Here's to hoping you got the non-sucky version.

This is news to me. But I'm not a huge Fifth Element Fan.

Is the good version on Blu-Ray?

Is the good version on Blu-Ray?

I'm hoping what Dusty meant is that there are two Blu-Ray versions, not two versions of the movie. Two versions of the movie would be big news to me.

edit

The first Blu-ray Disc release of the film occurred on June 20, 2006, and was widely criticized as having poor picture quality. Some have described it as barely on-par with the DVD release. Sony subsequently made a remastered Blu-ray version available, released on July 17, 2007. [1] The feature set of the original Blu-ray release matches Disc 1 of the Ultimate Collection, while the Remastered version contains only English and French audio. Neither release carried special features.