Post what you're watching

deepak

I haven't watched tv in months, but since I've been procrastinating doing work, I suddenly found the need. I've watched two shows today that I really like and had never heard of: Top Shot on the History Channel, and I've just been watching Rubicon on AMC, which I think is new. Both held my interest, especially Rubicon, a spy-type show, but really well done.

I haven't watched tv in months, but since I've been procrastinating doing work, I suddenly found the need. I've watched two shows today that I really like and had never heard of: Top Shot on the History Channel, and I've just been watching Rubicon on AMC, which I think is new. Both held my interest, especially Rubicon, a spy-type show, but really well done.

Speaking of Rubicon, 2nd eps came out, the 1st one was nice, I hope it keeps up

Sherlock. First episode was pretty good I thought.

I recorded it and watched it later. The BBC was in conflict with itself on Sunday - Final night of European Athletics Championship followed by Top Gear on BBC2, and bridging across those was Sherlock on BBC1. Why they could think that viewers who like Athletics and Top Gear would not want to watch Sherlock is a mystery known only to programme schedulers.