Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

well, i found the iPhone case i'm going to buy, i think.

Holy crap that's nice!!!

I actually logged on to ask about skins, I've used BSE skins on my iPods but wasn't sure how well they would work with the touch, if any knows or has suggestions feel free but after seeing that switcheasy case for the touch I'm really tempted to get one of those as it seems the include a screen protector as well.

My iPod Touch case: Slider Case for iPod touch : Incase Product

Screen protector: iPodTouch Antiglare Film

Love 'em both. You do need the rear panel screen protector with the Incase Slider though since taking the iPod in and out of the case can scratch up the back panel. But other than that they work great. I especially like the Slider case since you can remove the bottom to dock the iPod Touch. Very handy since I use a dock at home and at work for charging/syncing...etc.

I use a Speck ArmorSkin case on mine (w/ a screen protector). I like that I don't ever have to take it out of the case. Of course it's the case that came with the Touch when I bought it used so it's not like I made a real active choice.

Please tell me you have the awesomeztastic camo version.

right now i'm just using a belkin neoprene back panel thingie, with no screen protection (the case came with a film, but i managed to fuck it up). i'm going to order the switcheasy next week. the iphone screens are super scratch resistant, so i'm not too worried about it, between now and then.

While the screen is very scratch resistant, the fingerprint smudges were driving me nuts. The Anti-glare film I use doesn't show finger smudges at all. I also like that it offers more tactile feedback when using finger gestures.

kinda like your mom.

i'm sure some kind of something could be worked out with members of the forum to help you get one.

I contacted SwitchEasy because I thought it odd they don't mention Canada. While they don't sell to Canada they did give me the web address of a reseller here, Stuffed Box. It seems they're just getting going and don't have all the models in particular the one I was looking for but I've emailed them to check on availability so we'll see. If not I may well have to ask for some assistance in acquiring one.

One thing I did notice, with the 2G Rebel Touch I noticed that unless you're phones have a very small jack then an adapter may have to be used which is a bit of a turn off. I think the Image's would work but the SA6's definitely won't.

Or maybe not, I just got an email from Stuffed Box that says "Hi sorry all shipments has been halted by switcheasy. Unfortunately We won't be getting intil further notice." That seems odd seeing as SwitchEasy themselves directed me to them.

Sounds like a right hand, left hand thing. :(

Yeah, not to organized from the sounds of things. Well after thinking about it a bit even though I think they look great the need to use an adapter for most phones has kind of turned me off, I haven't written them off completely but I think I'll have a further look around and see what else is available.

Is anyone actually using a BSE skin on these?

Well, is it worth writing home about?

i say ride home...

but no its a small time killer app that you really have no challenge or payoff of your creation. it seems it would be more enjoyed if one was high or drunk. you should use headphones with it so you can hear the lower bass notes. the different moods are not really all that different, atleast enough to really change things up that much. you can only pile so many samples on one creation till it just gets over loaded and sounds like crap.

again its an app where you would enjoy more if you were high or drunk.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finally received my ipod touch case from Switcheasy. It not only took over two weeks to arrive but it is not the color I ordered. Not usually a big deal but the black does cost more than the other colors. I just sent a nasty message so will see what happens. Just a cautionary tale for the time being.

Shit give me random albumness.

Hand it to a stranger and tell them to pick a album, seriously Genius and smart play lists may help you out a bit. of course your going to have to create the smart PL on your work station first. I have done the "blind picking" before where i just scroll the screen up and down with out looking at it then tapping on the album my finger lands on.

I just received the following email from Switcheasy:

Dear Customer,

It was just a gift, for your patience... why we made you wait so much, We had an Ultrablack on back order till now!

The Ultra black is shipping!

You should be receiving it early next week. (I am not surprise you are pissed because we apparently did not include a "thank you" letter that supposedly comes with the Crystal Case gift and explain all that. (Sorry for the scare!)

Thank You

Zoltan

So apparantly the case I ordered will be arriving. We shall see. Stay tuned for updates.

P.S. I love the name Zoltan, it is one of the names I used to use as a kid when playing all the weird games we used to play.