Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

Thanks you two. I did run through nearly all of iLounges reviews and did see the TuffWrap. Lots of good info. In the end I just ordered a ToughSkin. Bulky, but I had a previous model on an iPod and as I consider the iPhone too big for pocket use anyway (okay, it's my first smartphone I'm used to much smaller ones - maybe I'll adjust), I didn't mind adding a little more bulk. I will say if I had unlimited funds I think I'd be eyeing these.

LIMITED_CRG_NEW.jpg

that looks fucking retarded.

CRG also makes motorcycle accessories. Note the brake and clutch levers in the pictures. I have mirrors from CRG on my Guzzi and have seen the levers close up. CRG products are all well built. That doesn't mean that his thing isn't retarded, but it's probably a nice, well built retarded thing.

Well, I think the most retarded aspect would be many of the options have a colored screen cover. Why would you want to make the iPhones screen all red/purple/yellow? And then add a customized etching on top of it? Make those videos pop! :o

How is this usable?

Woody_SLIDE_2.jpg

But I still would like a 'naked' version.

EDIT: Okay, I'm an idiot. These are evidently (in at least some instances) flip/lids.

my 3g's port is an absolute pain in the ass. None of my charging plugs fit in it well. I settle for "cocked at a 20 degree angle held in place by my armrest charging 80% of the time."

I imagine the number of successful LODs is low on that bitch's abomination of a port.