Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

Got the Kindle"s Touch apln. Like many here and elsewhere have mentioned, rotation and customizable fonts and backgrounds would be nice. Should not be hard to get in. Otherwise the simplicity is a bonus. And the instant gratification part is the hook.

It's one of my favorite books of the last 10 years. It didn't feel long to me, either time I read it. I've never been able to get into his fantasy stuff, but the rest of his stuff is great. Summer of Night is amazing, as are the subsequent novels with the characters from that book as adults, like Darwin's Blade and A Winter Haunting. I'm really looking forward to starting Drood, right after I finish re-reading The Historian.

3.0 apparently not available til summer...bummer.

Yeah that part sucks. It is available to developers today though. I wonder is someone might release to the interwebs.

I wish they would support external bluetooth keyboards. :(

It might be possible now that they are allowing external hardware support over bluetooth.

from what i've read, you can restore it to factory settings, but it's difficult.

I bet it is. Oh well, we'll all see it in action this summer. Looks like some nice additions and new features. Makes the newer touch a bit more compelling, unless something new in touch-land is coming. Macrumors product guide shows the current touch to be close to refresh.... perhaps something new soon.

• 2 weeks later...