Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

Germy just replied to my pm, she is shipping my iPhone LOD this Monday!!! yes!!!

(she did this for free, no funny mot stuff here)

I liked the sound of iPhone LOD's she had at the last Chicago Event so i really can't wait till i get to try them on my portable rig and in my car!!

she even colored matched the one i requested for my car with everything in Black! so many SWEET top down cruising nights with my music to be enjoyed VIA germs LOD this summer....hey i have to get excited cause i would like to think i didn't walk 5 miles to my bar in 9 degrees of hell freezing cold cause my ass decided to buy a roadster with low ground clearance that won't make it over the snow ruts in my alley for nothing...

I was under the impression yes, macrumors has something about it and i could of sworn i read something else somewhere else. They also should up the Touch to 64gb then..but the iphone is at its mid cycle life in Feb, so i am betting hard a 32gb would come out...

or a iPhone Nano...not!

Awhile back my iPhone 3G's silent/ringer button fell off, So i finally got around to going to the Apple store in Orland Park and they replaced it with a new iPhone no problems..

Another great Customer service experience at the Orland Park store!

the dude at the Genius bar told me at first "ok what i am going to do is give you a paper clip.." then we both LOL'd

haha funny funny but not LOLCAT funny.

OK I bit the bullet and purchased a 32g Touch for myself, as my wife raves about the iPhone she got recently. So far, pretty impressed with it, especially the wifi capabilities and the Remote application. One aspect however is pretty annoying - skipping on ALAC file playback. Googling the problem, it seems prevalent. Anyone else having this problem?

Battery life will certainly suffer if the screen stays on but you could try manually shutting off the screen and seeing if that causes the skipping to reappear. On my touch as soon as audio is playing I can hit the sleep/wake (power) button and audio continues to play without interruption. I often do this so that I don't inadvertently hit anything on the touchscreen when putting it into my pocket.

I checked the ALAC issue with my 2nd gen 32gb Touch and sure enough, it skips on ALAC playback. This happens regardless of whether I manually turn the screen off or let the auto-off feature turn it off. Bit annoying, but thankfully, it's non-issue for me as I convert all my music to AAC for the Touch.