Ipod Touch / Iphone

n_maher

Dropped 4 calls tonight while driving on the interstate. I suppose it's too much to expect coverage on a 4 lane highway. I other fun news my phone has stopped ringing. It still can ring (tested it in settings) but does not ring when I get a call, awesome.

Dropped 4 calls tonight while driving on the interstate. I suppose it's too much to expect coverage on a 4 lane highway. I other fun news my phone has stopped ringing. It still can ring (tested it in settings) but does not ring when I get a call, awesome.

So... Droid X, Incredible, or Fascinate?

**BRENT**

Jitterbug

Makes calls.

I'm still hoping for a Jan 2011 Verizon iPhone. And that Apple pulls their head out of their ass.

Yes, but it does not have teh wifi's.

I'd say I'm just about done with Apple, not just AT&T. The degree to which they have effed their customers with ios4 and the iPhone4 is staggering. I saw a friend last night who also has a perfectly useless 3G as a result of installing ios4, he caved and bought a new phone to fix the problem.

I saw a friend last night who also has a perfectly useless 3G as a result of installing ios4, he caved and bought a new phone to fix the problem.

This surprises me. I put iOs4 on my 3g, and it worked fine. Then it dawned on me that it was awfully slow, so I DFU'ed it and downgraded back to 3.1.3. It worked fine from there on. Was there a reason your friend didn't pursue this route?

This surprises me. I put iOs4 on my 3g, and it worked fine. Then it dawned on me that it was awfully slow, so I DFU'ed it and downgraded back to 3.1.3. It worked fine from there on. Was there a reason your friend didn't pursue this route?

Probably because you shouldn't have to break your phone to restore it to operating status. My reason is that the last time I tried to restore it back I lost all my contacts, calendar, etc, and about 3hrs of my life.

Probably because you shouldn't have to break your phone to restore it to operating status. My reason is that the last time I tried to restore it back I lost all my contacts, calendar, etc, and about 3hrs of my life.

Well, we agree on the "shouldn't have to", but I didn't feel it a strong enough ideological stand to spend my own money on a new phone when fixing it took all of 45 minutes, much of which I left the thing to its own processes and cooked. As to the losing of everything, I can see why you feel how you do, though I've not had a similar experience.

Not sure if you know the answer but I will give you a shot. I have a 3GS that has been with 3.1.3 installed. I would like to restore it before sending it to the purchaser to wipe everything off it but when I tried the option was to upgrade to 4.0. Is there a way to restore and reinstall 3.1.3?

Is there a way to restore and reinstall 3.1.3?

There definitely is. This guide is helpful, but you don't need to do everything in it, since you're not downgrading the firmware. Step 1 and 2 can be skipped, I would imagine.

The key is finding the copy of ios 3.1.3 on your computer already, and then hitting Alt/Opt while you click the "restore" button. That allows you to choose the file you want to restore from, rather than having Apple automatically select the newest one.

Hope that helps.

Three iPhones arrived and two black bumpers. The bumper eliminates the antenna issue so I am happy. It's unfortunate that the bumper is needed to eliminate a problem but it works for me. The only issue is the jh13 plug which does not fit in the bumper, which is the same problem I had with a couple of 3GS cases. I think it's time to have a cable re-terminated.

I just use the little extensions that came with all of my switch easy cases. I have been listening to the JH-13s straight from the iPhone for my commute and I have been happy. I also connected the Slim to it and for the 20-30 minutes I used it noted no interference when surfing etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activate iPad 3G SIM without an iPad - Mac Forums

OK... there is a way to get and manage an iPad microSIM (for 15$) without buying an iPad. Can't get the unlimited data anymore (I don't think), but can someone with an iPad 3G and an iPhone 4 throw their iPad SIM into their iP4 and see if it will work as a data only device? iPhone 4 data-only for 25$ (2GB) sounds pretty good to me. Anyone else?

**BRENT**