Walk score.

Knuckledragger

Got a 58. I like walking around in my neighborhood. It's a bit of a strange thing. I'm four homes off a main road lined by hooker hotels, and well, hookers, but my actual neighborhood is quite nice in a working class sort of way, and very quiet. Nice place to walk about.

My obnoxious neighbor's house got a 43/100. That was much better than I expected as there is a 400' change of elevation between it and all the stores, etc. The walk down is not too bad, but the walk up is a killer. :)

Fixed an error in the original quote. Also, the roads in the area are narrow and dangerous. If the climb doesn't do you in, the cars might. I try to avoid walking in my area whenever possible. On the other hand, the view isn't too bad. :angel:

Got 6 over here on my new house. I guess this is what happens when your house abuts town/state forest and is at the end of a very quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac.

EDIT - My apartment (which is where I'm still at since I haven't finished moving into the house yet) got 72. I didn't know that there are 7 Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts within 1.8 miles of the place.

Got 6 over here on my new house. I guess this is what happens when your house abuts town/state forest and is at the end of a very quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac.

That's the plus side of a quiet apartment in NH. It's dead silent almost all day. Perfect for music and studying.

12 for one of my locations..

77 for the irvine. But alot of the things aren't even listed right. I.e. "my book house" listed as a bookstore..but I think it's a place to eat.

0/100 for me. I got the Indian embassy as my closest bookstore.

Me still think there is work to do at that site.